Welcome to CCI, where your future success is our goal.
Compare our Top Rated G/C Builder's License Course to others.
You will see why we are the leader preparing students for the
Massachusetts construction supervisor license (MACS) examination.
Our knowledgeable instructors guide you through the learning process, and have been for over 22 years.
Our success is proof that our highly trained instructors and constantly updated programs provide the best possible combination of interactive learning for you
to prepare to pass the state examination.
- We use all of the seven codebooks and referenced standards identified
in the Unrestricted Construction Supervisor Exam Content Outline, so that
you will have the strongest background, not only for passing the exam,
but for managing your future career.
- We enable exam ready, organized codebooks using tabbed chapter directories and content arrangement.
- We provide over 450 practice questions in class to take home and study.
- There are NO boring reading assignments.
- We provide "quick find" answer materials and techniques.
- You have our "YOU PASS or WE PAY" program behind you. You attend each class, complete the class work each week, and take the state exam within 14 days after the class is over. If you do not
pass the test, and we are obviously very sure you will, we will pay for your next class and your next exam.
The 9th Edition Massachusetts State Building Code went into effect on October 1, 2017. It runs concurently with the 8th Edition up until December 31st, at which time the 9th Edition goes into full force and the 8th Edition is retired.
The 9th Edtion code is based upon the International Code Council 2015 series codes.
See our clearance prices on the old code series books in our bookstore.
For more information call 1-888-833-5207
Start below to enter the site or click on the Class Schedule, above and to the left.