This powerful program is a virtual classroom presentation which parallels our highly successful in-class presentation. Both programs are dedicated to preparing participants to pass the Massachusetts Unrestricted Construction Supervisor License Exam (MACS).
Tuesday classes are held one night a week for seven weeks, three and one half hours per night, from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
Dates for this class are:
October 4, 11, 18, 25
November 1, 8
Register for class as early as you can, because we ship books and class materials out to students using the U.S. Postal service, whose delivery times vary. You need to have your books and class materials available for Class 1, else you will be challenged keeping up with the overview of the books organization and discussions on how to use the book as a reference for finding answers to question on the code.
This course requires the following 5 books and 2 amendments which are to be used in the exam:
1. International Building Code 2015 (IBC 2015) 3-ring binder loose leaf edition
2. 780 CMR Massachusetts Amendment package for IBC 2015
3. International Residential Building Code 2015 (IRC 2015) 3-ring binder loose leaf edition
4. 780 CMR Massachusetts Amendment package for IRC 2015
5. IECC International Energy Conservation Code 2018
6. 521 CMR, the Architectural Access Board Rules and Regulations
7. OSHA Title 29 Part 1926
Code books are not included in the price of the course and may be purchased from CCI or any vendor or your choice. We recommend getting the loose leaf versions of the IBC 2015 and the IRC 2015, because we give you notes to put into the books which go onto tabbed chapter dividers.
Code books purchased from CCI for students attending the live virtual classroom series of classes, and registering early, will be shipped to them at a location of their choice within New England and eastern New York in time for their first class. Shipping to locations beyond these may incur an additional postage charge.
Late registrations, those received after July 13th, incur an $18 late registration fee to have the post office expedite the material shipment.
There are three requirements to register for the exam:
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
2. They must have a minimum of three years of construction and/or design experience
3. They must have a social security number
NOTE: Employee Identification Numbers (EIN) are not accepted as an alternative to a social security number.
If you have question please call us at 1 (508) 833-5207.
Zoom Live CSL Classes - Tuesdays
- Product Code: UCSL_ANYWHERE_TUESDAYS
- Availability: In Stock