This bundle is the 9th Edition of the Massachusetts State Building Code and is the new set of codes for the new exam, which began on January 1, 2018.
This bundle does not include the tabbed chapter directories.
Prometric, the testing agency, states that the Construction Supervisor License Exam questions are based upon the following references and that any edition of the references is allowed in the testing center for your use while taking the Unrestricted Construction Supervisor Exam:
Building Code 2015 (IBC 2015)
2. 780 CMR 9th Edition Massachusetts Amendment for the IBC (Basic/Commercial) dated 10/20/17
3. International Residential Building Code 2015 (IRC 2015)
4. 780 CMR 51.00 9th Edition Massachusetts Residential Code, the Massachusetts Amendment to the IRC dated 10/20/17
5. IECC International Energy Conservation Code 2015
6. 521CMR, the Architectural Access Board Rules and Regulations
7. OSHA Title 26, Part 1926
NOTE: We use the loose leaf editions of the IBC 2015 and the IRC 2015, because we provide our students with Quick Find tabbed chapter directories and other materials to insert into the books to make them exam ready. In order to be part of our YOU PASS or WE PAY program you must use a loose leaf edition of the code.
If you already have your books, but they are soft bound, DO NOT purchase a loose leaf edition. You may take your softbound editions to Staples, or similar, and have the binding shaved off and three holes punched in them. The 3-ring binder you get for the pages should be at least one half inch bigger than what looks needed, an inch is better.
Code books for Class One not purchased by the Friday before class one are not available at class. Code books for Class Three and Class 4 not purchased by the Friday before class three are not available at class three or class four.
CSL Exam Book Bundle 2015 Series Books without Tabbed Directories Shipped to Address
- Product Code: bookbundle2015ship
- Availability: In Stock